The Daking Mic Pre 4T is a cost-effective solution for high-end preamps, housed in a compact single rack space chassis to be used in studio or live applications. The latest iteration of Daking’s 4 channel preamp adds dual concentric control, combining 75dB of variable gain with variable high pass filter. It uses all-discrete transistor Class A circuits, Jensen input and output transformers, and is manufactured from the ground up in USA. Every unit is hand-finished, tested, burned in, and tested again by TransAudio Group in Las Vegas, NV. The new Mic Pre 4T is the latest example of exemplary audio quality and craftsmanship in the tradition of the great British console manufacturers.
Used standalone or in conjunction with a console, each input offers 75dB of gain and 0-200Hz high pass filter control using Daking's signature aluminum knobs. It also features a 20-segment LED level meter with +25db peak indicator, switchable 1/4” DI or mic input, switchable +48V phantom power, switchable input phase and switchable 20dB pad.
The Daking Mic Pre 4T is housed in a robust all stainless-steel enclosure with an outboard DC power supply in a separate housing, offering not only durability but immunity from noise and RF interference. The attention to detail extends to the internal components, which include gold bifurcated contacts on all relay switching. The supplied universal power supply can operate at any voltage for use worldwide.
- Jensen transformer balanced inputs and outputs
- Highest quality American-made design
- All-discrete transistor circuitry
- Class "A" amplifiers
- Continuously variable gain control
- 75dB of gain
- 0 – 200Hz Variable High Pass Filter on each channel
- 20 Segment VU Meter (-20 to +25)
- +26dB Peak indicator
- All relay switching w/gold bifurcated contacts
- Switched +48v Phantom power
- 20dB pad on mic input
- Stainless steel construction for noise immunity
- Custom aluminum knobs
- Power supply included
- Unit Weight: 7.75lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 1.75" x 19" x 10"
- Boxed Weight: 11.1lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 29" x 14" x 6"
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.