The B4 4-channel MIC/LINE input daughter card is for use in the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIPs. The B4 boasts the new BX6 input transformer designed for true MIC/LINE input impedance. The B4 maintains a no compromise, class-A analog circuit, followed by the same ADC we use in the BAD8. Using a single B80 chassis, 40 input channels of audiophile MIC/LINE inputs can be realized. With digital control and SoundGrid or Dante, the B80 MOTHERSHIP with the B4MIC/LINE daughter card is the ultimate studio grade stage box.
B4 MIC PRE Daughter Card Features
- 4-channel MIC / LINE input ADC
- NEW BX6 input transformers
- BURL NextGen BOPA14 OP-AMP
- 40 total MIC / LINE input channels per B80
- All class-A, discrete signal path