Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is а multi-channel audio interface and high-end AD/DA converter for professional recording studios and high-profile production facilities. The interface builds upon Antelope Audio’s award-winning Orion 32 line - bringing 32 channels of analog I/O, industry-standard HDX, Thunderbolt and Dante digital connectivity, and Synergy Core processing to a 1U rack-mountable chassis. Along with the comprehensive I/O, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core features high-resolution conversion and 64-bit AFC™ clocking so your recording system can sound better than ever.
- Comprehensive surround and immersive monitoring control and speaker calibration, up to 16 channels. Dolby Atmos-ready up to 9.1.6
- High-fidelity conversion for detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation;
- 32 I/O channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors, 64 I/O channels of optical MADI, and 8 I/O channels of ADAT;
- 64 I/O channels in any popular DAW over Thunderbolt 3 port, 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools over two HDX ports, and up to 64 I/O channels over Dante with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy;
- Simultaneous use of all digital ports for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups;
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 30 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Virtual patch-bay allows execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop.