Introducing Synergy Core - Antelope Audio's next generation signal processing platform. Using FPGA's massive parallel computation capabilities and industry-standard DSP power combined, Synergy Core frees up your CPU while processing your FX with extremely low latency.
2x DSP + 1x FPGA chips let the Discrete 4 Synergy Core handle up to 4 FX channel strips X 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 32 FX instances at any sample rate. That's four times the processing power of the Discrete 4 Basic.
- Offload FX processing to reduce buffer size, record with sub-millisecond latency & monitor in real-time.
- FPGA dynamically recreates studio effects & mic models on the circuit and component level.
- Industry-standard DSP brings a wider variety of effects to an efficient real-time, low-latency platform.
- Improves your computer’s stability when handling CPU-heavy synths, samplers and FX.
- Future-proof and configurable architecture lets us design each product for optimal performance.
- FPGA eliminates the issue of latency stacking which is common with DSP-only units.
37 Synergy Core FX Included
Adding further value to your investment, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 37 real-time studio effects, meticulously modelled after their hardware originals. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest latency possible thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.