ADAM has developed the unique Sub2100 subwoofer for the special requirements of large control rooms and studios. The Sub2100 combines a huge 21.5″ woofer and an amplifier capable of 1000W continuous power housed in a bass reflex enclosure tuned for reproducing frequencies down to 18Hz. The sheer power and extremely high efficiency (99dB/ W/m) enable this system to produce linear SPL peaks of ≥128dB without any significant compression.
The world‘s largest voice coil
Essential to the volume of this woofer is the gigantic 6” voice coil, which is the largest worldwide. Equipped with this voice coil, the Sub2100 is capable of reaching the highest SPLs in the lowest frequencies that can be perceived by the human ear. On every level, the Sub2100 establishes a new benchmark in subwoofer technology.
- Frequency Response 18 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz ≤1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m ≥128 dB
- Crossover Frequencies 50 - 150 Hz
- Input Impedance 10 kOhm
- Panel Rear
- Weight 187.4 lb (85 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth 33.5" (850 mm) x 23.5" (600 mm) x 28" (705 mm)
- Warranty 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents Power cord, manual