A 1073 style 500 series preamp, digitally controlled by your DAW!
Class A microphone preamplifier with digital recall. Features +28dbu headroom and dual Carnhill amp topology. Front panel TRS/XLR socket which supports HiZ instruments. Total recall and plugin control compatible with all DAWs.
- 100% analog microphone/line preamp with +28dBu of headroom.
- Class A fully analog - inspired by famous 1073 design based on
- dual amp topology.
- Microphone gain up to 75dB.
- Carnhill Transformers (input and output).
- Output signal metering on the front panel with clip detection.
- Phantom power and phase invert control.
- Switchable impedance input (1200/300Ohm).
- All controls/analog settings are fully manageable via the
- WesAudio GCon DAW plug-in.
- IRON PAD - passive output attenuation circuit with 1 dB step
- (after the output transformer).
- Front panel XLR/TRS socket which supports - HiZ instrument input
- (TRS), line input (XLR), microphone input (XLR).
- Recallable signal source to be either back XLR Socket, or front panel
- XLR/TRS socket.
- 500 series and ng500 (e.g. _TITAN) series compatible.
- Total Recall and plugin control compatible with most DAWs.
- Analog automation in DAW
- Line input impedance: 5.5k ohm bridging.
- Noise: unity gain (better than -100dbU) Max gain +75dB
- (better than -70dbU).
- EIN: better than -120dB.
- Freq response: +/- 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz; -3dB at 50kHz.
- Distortion: 0.005% at 1kHz at +20dBu output.
- Max power consumption: 170mA(+16V); 100mA(-16V)