UA's ultimate mic and modeling package, all in one!
Record with the greatest mics ever made.
The UA Sphere DLX modeling microphone system gives you the sound of classic mics used by everyone from The Beatles and Beyoncé to Radiohead and Frank Sinatra.
- Record with 38 of the most sought-after microphones ever made
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other characteristics, even after tracking
- Record acoustic guitar, strings, horns, and more in stereo with a single microphone
- Add the ultimate modeling mic to your collection, with dual gold-sputtered diaphragms and the lowest noise of any mic in its class
Grab the Keys to the Ultimate Mic Locker
Featuring 38 legendary mic models of Neumann, Telefunken, AKG, Sony, and more,* the Sphere DLX gives your productions the most sought-after ribbon, condenser, and dynamic microphones ever made.
Find your Perfect Mic in Real Time with Apollo
The Sphere DLX lets you audition classic mics before, during, and after recording with any interface, in any DAW. And when paired with an Apollo interface, you can do this with near-zero latency.
Get Stereo Sound and More from a Single Mic
Thanks to its dual-capsule design, the Sphere DLX lets you easily record piano, drums, strings, and more in stereo. You can even use different mic models on the left and right channels for a more colorful stereo image. Plus, you can blend the sound of two mono mics using Dual Mode, and get classic-sounding mic recipes on snare drums and guitar cabs.
Reduce Room Sound for Better Recordings
Easily tame room coloration for cleaner, more professional recordings using IsoSphere and its expert presets tailored for everything from your bedroom studio to popular isolation filters from sE Reflexion Filters, Aston Halo, Kaotica Eyeball,* and more.
Built to Last a Lifetime
With dual gold-sputtered diaphragms and the lowest noise of any mic in its class, the Sphere DLX outfits your studio with a premium, large-diaphragm condenser microphone, precision-built to deliver years of inspiration for your music, podcasts, and voiceovers.
Includes Everything you Need to Record
Right out of the box, the Sphere DLX mic gives you a professional shockmount, 25' cable, mic stand mount, and carrying case — so you'll be creating with the sound of legendary mics in no time.
*All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the microphones and sound treatment modeled as part of the UA Sphere DLX Microphone Software.
Microphone Type: Modeling Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Variable Dual Output
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -33 dB (22 mV) ref 1V at 1 Pa, 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 1 K Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL, 1% THD (w/ pad)
- Dynamic Range: 133 dB
- Capsule: 1” Diameter Dual Diaphragm
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48 VDC, 5 mA typical
- Connector: 5-Pin XLRM
- Adjustable Controls: Pad: 10 dB, 20 dB
- Included Accessories: Shockmount, Mic Stand Mount, 25’ Cable, Carrying Case
- Included Software: Sphere Mic Collection and Sphere Mic Collection 180 (Mac/Windows, AU/VST/AAX/Apollo interfaces)
- Dimensions: 8.9" (225 mm) length and 2.5" (63 mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (770 g)