RME introduces the HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express interface card, the successor of the popular HDSPe AIO. The Pro version provides professional users in the fields of studio and broadcast with the same high channel count as well as analog/digital input and output variety of the HDSPe AIO. In terms of technical features RME has completely reworked the HDSPe AIO Pro, defining the current state-of-the-art in PCI Express cards.
- The HDSPe AIO Pro provides unique features:
- Balanced* stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 High Power Headphone Output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix FX: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- Outputs with Mute Relais
- +24 dBu I/O Levels
* The HDSPe AIO Pro ships in a basic version with analog RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os are unbalanced. An analog XLR breakout cable is available as option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analog into balanced mode.