HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability.
The HDSP 9652 also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). Two internal ADAT inputs and two internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, or up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer.
Thanks to its unique Zero CPU Load technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency together with full flexibility!
The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows to perform hardware updates via software/driver without any risk.
RME HDSP 9652 Features
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analyse tool
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix: 1352 channel Mixer with 40 Bit internal resolution
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 24-Bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical
... and numerous other features found already in the Hammerfall series. And all this for an unbeatable price!
RME HDSP 9652 Settings
Just click on the hammer symbol in the systray of the taskbar and the settings dialog of the HDSP 9652 comes up. The clear structured, easy to understand window plus the unique informative status windows for input signal, clock mode, sample rate and time code make your work with Hammerfall DSP to a real pleasure. With a simple mouse click you gain access to the full power of your card.
When working with several digital sources it is not only necessary to know if these are properly locked, but also if they are totally synchronized. RMEs exclusive SyncCheck checks all input signals and displays their actual state, and thanks to our new Intelligent Clock Control (ICC) concept you have all clocks and states under control - with ease.
A display of the time code at the ADAT Sync-In port offers a quick check of the communication between external device and Hammerfall.
RME The HDSP 9652 Tech Specifications
- Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels!
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Clock modes slave and master
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- DIGICheck, the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (RCA), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical
RME HDSP 9652 Connectivity
- 3 x ADAT I/O
- 1 x SPDIF I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- 1x ADAT Sync In
- optional: Expansion Boards
RME HDSP 9652 Optional Add Ons
- Expansion Boards AEB 4-O/AEB 4-I 4 analog inputs or outputs with 48 kHz.
- Expansion Boards AEB 8-O/AEB 8-I 8 analog inputs or outputs with 48 kHz.
RME HDSP 9652 Accessories
- Digital breakout cable, SPDIF (BOHDSP9652)
- MIDI breakout cable (BOHDSP9652MIDI)