96pt TT Patchbay with DB25 25 pin D-sub connectors on rear.
Features And Benefits
- The Redco R196-D25PG 96 point Bantam Patchbay has two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space. The TT connectors are stereo spaced for easy identification.
- The R196-D25PG 1U patchbay connects to equipment and outboard gear utilizing the industry standard 25 pin D-sub Tascam pinout on all rear D-sub connectors.
- Programmable Grounding/Normalling switches are easily accessed from the top of the chassis.
- Convenient cable support tray for cable stress relief is part of the patchbay frame.
- All 25 pin D-sub securing hardware is American 4-40 threading
- With tray: 19"W x 1.75"H x 8"D
- Tray removed: 19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D
**ATTENTION MAC USERS** When printing the label template on a MAC, you MUST reduce print ratio to 90%