This is the factory matched stereo kit which includes a stereo bar.
The Peluso P-84 is a small diaphragm 48v phantom powered microphone with an exceptionally flat frequency response curve. With its transformer output and excellent cardioid pattern characteristics across the full frequency spectrum, our P-84 is remarkably authentic to its long discontinued inspiration, the Neumann KM-84. Improved in low frequency responsiveness and high sound pressure level capacity the P-84 is one of most significant achievements yet.
The P-84 is available in stereo matched pairs as the P-84 SK.
- P-84 Microphone (2)
- Omni and Cardioid Capsules (2)
- Stereo Bar
- Shock Mount (2)
- Hard mount (2)
- Wood Box (2)
- Flight Case
- Capsule Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 20mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/20Khz
- Polar Pattern: Omni and Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB(A)
- Power Requirements: Phandom - 48v +/- 4v
- Current Consumption: < 3.0 MA
- Size: 22mm x 124 mm
- Weight: 130 g