This is the Monitor Alignment Kit Bundle with subwoofer and measurement mic.
- (2) Neumann KH 80 DSP Monitors
- (1) Neumann KH 750 DSP Subwoofer
- (1) Neumann MA 1 Alignment Microphone
- Required software for Mac or PC
The KH 80 DSP two-way active bi-amplified monitor features a DSP engine with network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), an analogue input and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 80 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 80 DSP is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in small multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a compact multi-channel systems. It can be used in project and music studios, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. It is also well suited for use in domestic environments.
Features and Specifications
- -6 dB free field frequency response: 53 Hz … 22 kHz, ± 6 dB
- -3 dB free field frequency response: 57 Hz … 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 59 Hz … 20 kHz, ± 2 dB
- Max. SPL in full space / calc. in half space at 3% at 3% THD at 1m (averaged between 100 Hz and 6 kHz): 102.8 / 108.8 dB SPL
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB for 0 dBu): <20 dB(A) at 10 cm
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Controller design: Digital, active
- Crossover frequency, slopes: 1.8 kHz, 48 dB/oct, 8th order
- Bass amplifier, cont.(peak) output power*: 150 W (130 W)
- Treble amplifier, cont.(peak) output power*: 55 W (70 W)
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V~; 50/60 Hz, with standby
- Drivers: 100 mm (4"), 25 mm (1"), with integrated black metal grilles
- Mounting points: 2 x M6 threaded inserts with 70 mm spacing on back panel
- Product dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 233 x 154 x 194 mm (9 1/8" x 6" x 8 5/8")
- Product weight: 3.5 kg (7 lbs 8 oz)