When you need high detail and high SPL for live vocal situations, look no further than the Milab LSR-3000!
State-of-the-art vocal condenser for stage use. The outstanding capsule from the Milab VM-44 in a solid brass body built for the road.
The LSR-3000 represents the top of the line of Milab’s long heritage of condenser microphones for stage use.
It is an extraordinary microphone for demanding live applications that will capture every subtle detail of the vocal performance. Built around the capsule from the VM-44 system in a body made for a hard life on the road, the LSR-3000 is insensitive to hand noise, has excellent feedback rejection and can handle a staggering 150 dB without audible distortion.
Available in black or nickel.
- Frequency response ( see graph ) 20 - 20 000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Filter ( switchable ) 80Hz high pass
- Pre-attenuation (switchable) -12 dB
- Max. SPL ( 1 % THD at 1 kHz) 138 /150 dB
- Sensitivity at 1kHz 13 mV / Pa ± 1 dB
- A-weighted noise level ( IEC 179-A ) 21 dB
- Power supply 48 V phantom
- Current consumption 4 mA
- Output impedance < 200 Ω
- Minimum load impedance 1 kΩ
- Connection 3-pin XLR
- pin 1: ground ( Shield )
- pin 2: plus ( Hot )
- pin 3: minus ( Cold )
- Net weight 295 g
- Length 185 mm
- Diameter 24/47 mm