A feature packed stereo monitor controller for table top use, classic look and layout!
RAM SYSTEM 2000 special features:
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talback, with console like management, including Talback to cue, talback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.