A feature packed stereo monitor controller for table top use, classic look and layout!
After two years of intensive research and development, we are pleased to introduce our new range of Monitoring control solutions. RAM System Series, including 3 new products that will satisfy the needs of any studio size.
We’ve combined our state-of-the-art analog circuitry for a superior transparency and ultra-low noise distortion with modern features like Bluetooth connection, to deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The top-of-the-line RAM System 5000 is designed for studios that require extensive, mastering-grade stereo and 5.1 monitoring functionality.
The three units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. Our Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient wireless input for mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
The RAM System 2000 features generous I/O, with three pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The 2000’s two audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers are capable of driving any headphones without noise or coloration. For easy recall of common settings, two user-assignable preset levels are provided. For communicating with talent, there’s a built-in Talkback with console-style management. Lastly, Heritage Audio equipped the RAM System 2000 with an independent Subwoofer output that lets you effortlessly share your sub between different speaker pairs.
RAM SYSTEM 2000 special features:
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talback, with console like management, including Talback to cue, talback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.