Our Frame 8 rack is handmade in the EU employing the same exact ISEP mechanical components used in the Series 80 consoles. Aluminium rails, guides, etc. This will ensure your vintage modules, as well as any of the currently made, will fit like a glove.
Every channel has its own output control as well as illuminated phantom switch.
Also, the Frame 8 is ready for linking up to 8 2264 compressors in 2 busses, A or B.
Back panel features Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for Mic and Line inputs, as well as outputs.
External Power Supply Unit is connected via Neutrik gold plated 4-pin XLRs. It is configurable for 220-240v or 110v. Power supply is included.
Heritage Audio Frame 8 Features
- Neutrik gold plated XLRs for Mic and Line inputs
- Neutrik gold plated XLRs for outputs
- Illuminated red pushbuttons for Phantom power
- Individual output controls
- Built in Compression Link busses A and B
- Genuine ISEP mechanical construction
- External oversized PSU
- PSU cable included