This listing is for the factory matched stereo pair.
The ECM-84 is a small diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone that is ideal for recording acoustic guitar, cymbals & percussion or, when used in a stereo pair, for drum overheads or for capturing the sound of an ensemble. The ECM-84 is equally at home in concert halls & theaters. It's clear, natural sound & crisp presence peak make it the perfect choice for all studio, live and broadcast applications.
The ECM84 has a 10db attenuation switch and a low-frequency roll-off switch on its body.
- ECM-84 Microphones (2)
- Cardioid capsules (2)
- Omnidirectional capsules (2)
- Super-cardioid capsules (2)
- Hardwood cases (2)
- Shock-mounts (2)
- Stereo Bar
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 9mV/Pa
- S/N: 76dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Max SPL: 129db (0.5% @ 1kHz)
- Power Requirement: 48v
- Type: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 1 in / 133 x 25.4 mm
- Supply Voltage: +48v Phantom Power