Focal's nearfield / midfield design is ready to tackle double monitoring duty in your studio!
Priced each (1), add 2 to cart for a stereo pair.
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
Focal Care Warranty
- You can add 5 years of coverage, including expedited loaner program for $349.99 (see separate related listing).
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
- Frequency response 3-way mode 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 2-way mode (Focus) 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL 3-way mode 118dB (peak @ 1m)
- 2-way mode (Focus) 105dB (peak @ 1m)
- The aluminium plate incorporating the tweeter and midrange is adjustable through 360°, in 90° increments, so the Trio11 Be can be used either vertically or horizontally.
- This function makes it possible to optimise the monitor's performance based on its positioning in the room and the latter's acoustics.
COMBINING 2 MONITORS IN ONE
- The 3-way monitor provides a flawless control of the entire audio spectrum (30 Hz – 40 kHz).
- The 2-way monitor, with a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz, makes it possible to check the transfer quality of mixes on systems with a limited frequency response in the bass (televisions, computers, cars, etc.).