This mic is an exact replica of C12 and involves a modern style power supply with integrated pattern switch. As standard, it is equipped with Tim Campbell's CT12 capsule - great choice if you are considering the clones of original CK12. The mic is equipped with 6072 tube. The transformer is our own replica of original .Considering the sound, it is simply "Rolls-Royce". In some applications this mic will seem somewhat neutral, but it benefits will stand out during mixdown. It's fantastic for vocals, acoustic instruments as well as ambient miking. Those, who have not experienced, will not believe.
You Will Receive
- Flea 12 Microphone Equipped With
- Modern Power Supply
- Wooden Box
- Cable with Swivel Mount Connector
Features and Specifications
- Directional pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Frequency range: 30Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 10mV/Pa
- Rated Impedence: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated Load Impedence: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Tube type: GE6072
- Weight: 593g
*Optional configurations mentioned can be special ordered at a higher cost, contact us for info.