When looking for drum buss control this dynamics shaper brings far more to the table, ready for API 500 Lunchbox!
- Module is racked in miniature 500 series power supply
- Not included with stock listing (adds to cost as an option)
The nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain characteristics. This is extremely useful for reshaping all sorts of individual tones, and is a wonderful tool in any mixing situation as well.
The nvelope 500 operates independently of the specific level of a signal, and (unlike with compressors) you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to balance a set of complex controls to quickly get the results you seek.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ...
elysia nvelope 500 Features
- Discrete Class-A Topology: Pristine audio quality
- Full Range Mode: Fast & efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band Mode: Enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode: Alternative high/low shelf equalizer
- Mixed Mode: Two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono: Flexible channel use and combination
- Auto Gain: Eliminates level peaks and distortion
- Made in Germany: High grade components, solid aluminum knobs