The Electrodyne Summing Station Is:
- Complete True Large-Format Analog Summing Bus with Stereo Insert
- Essential Studio Control Room Monitor Features
- Artist Cue/Talkback
- High Power Headphone Amp
Classic Electrodyne 1970's Large-Format Console Summing and Stereo Mix bus:
- 16 channel active summing network and stereo bus with fully balanced stereo insert path.
- Transformer balanced analog outputs. Transformer control for "tight" vs. "warm" mix bus sonics.
- Precision Detented Master Bus Level Pot with Stereo Bus Calibration Trimmers.
- Original Electrodyne design transformers and discrete transistor op-amps throughout.
Studio Quality Control Room Monitor Section:
- Stereo Mix, Artist Cue, XLR and 1/8" Mobile Device Inputs.
- Precision Detented Control Room Level Pot.
- Mono, Dim and Mute Controls.
- Main/Alt Monitor Selector with Precision Level Trimmers for Alternate Speakers.
- Extremely Low Distortion Balanced Signal Path for Quality and Accuracy of Monitoring.
- High Power, Low Distortion Headphone Amplifier.
Artist Cue and Talkback:
- Cue Input Talkback Loop for Artist Headphone / Studio Monitor Mix.
- Integrated Talkback Microphone with Control Room Monitor Dim function and Remote Talkback Jack.
- "Control Room Listen" Function Allows Artists in Studio to Hear Control Room Sources (Playback,
- Rehearsal, etc.)