The Coles 4050 is the first stereo microphone designed by renowned UK manufacturer, Coles Electroacoustics.
The Coles 4050 is not only a stereo mic, but it transforms from its stereo configuration into two completely separate mono mics.
The mount has magnets that allow the two mono mics to connect together transforming it into a stereo mic.
The 4050 was developed from the critically acclaimed Coles 4040 capsule that features extended frequency response and high output making it a very versatile capsule.
Coles 4050 Stereo Ribbon Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Polar Response: Figure of Eight
- Impedance: 300 ohm
- Sensitivity: -65dB W.R.T. 1V/Pa
- Distortion: Less than 1% at 125dB SPL
- Connector: Standard 3pin XLR