The CK-6 Classic in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modders/hot-rodders! Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 Classic for instrumental and vocal miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
The CK-6 Classic has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches....The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Carrying pouch
- White foam cardboard gift box