We sell stereo pairs for something that rhymes with "Tree Shiny Shine" but can't print it here.
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio-Technica ATM450 Features
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
Audio-Technica ATM450 Specifications
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical