In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, the new Trinity will be the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd for years to come, with the kind of features that other manufacturers can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, the new Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere.
There are unique features that are only available on the Trinity - such as Audio up to 384kHz, Varispeed, nine completely independent generators, and a Triple display! Of course, all of this comes in an intuitive menu-free user interface, just as you would expect from Antelope.
Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity Features
- 4th Generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking employing 64 bit DSP leads to a new level in detailed & focused sound
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or Atomic Input for supremely low jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm accuracy
- A wealth of rear panel connectivity for tremendous flexibility
- Comprehensive audio gear-boxing for anything in, anything out
- Atomic Input for ultimate performance
- 3 Independent & simultaneous audio generators up to 384kHz, and varispeed control +/- 200 cents
- 3 Independent & simultaneous HD generators, covering 16 formats
- 3 Independent & simultaneous SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL & NTSC
- Full Euro and USA Pull-ups / pull-downs for SD and HD video
- USB connection via PC & Mac allowing full remote control, loading/saving presets and firmware upgrades
- Dual redundant power supply with automatic switchover for added reliability