Teegarden Audio Magic Pre 4100
Four Channel Mic Preamp, Discrete Class A Design for Pure Audio, VU Meters
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This unique preamp design delivers uses high quality parts and a pure signal path to let your mics shine!
Microphone Preamps are the hammers of the recording process. We set out to build a better hammer. This is not a a cheap copy of the preamp de jour or a vintage clone. It does have roots in vintage design practices and superior building techniques; featuring quality parts that have undergone extensive R&D listening tests. The only transformer in the audio path is the mic input transformer, much like the legendary Martin Sound MSS-10 and The Mastering Lab Pre. The Magic Pre shares the same design heritage as these world class units.
The Magic Pre 4100 is a four channel discrete Class A Mic Preamp that accurately captures the true essence and quality of fine instruments and voices. The biggest feature is there is not a bunch of unneeded fluff and features to take its toll on the sound. Nothing gets in the way of your sound! Pure and simple, the Magic Pre 4100.
You won't find an all discrete mic pre at this price and with this sound anywhere else on the market.
- All Discrete Class A Classic Design
- Not a clone
- High quality, accurate, Sifam VU Meters
- +48v Phantom Power (decouples completely from transformer)
- -20 dB Pad (complete bypass in off position)
- Silver Teflon & Mogami™ Interconnect wire where applicable
- Hand Built in the USA
- Only the highest quality electronic parts that vetted by years
- of triple blind R&D listening tests
- Frequency Response 5Hz – 35kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Gain range: 55dB
- Maximum Output +24 dBu
- Noise (EIN): less than -121dB
- THD+N: <.02% 1KHz 1V
- Power Requirements: 100/120/220/240 VAC
- Dimensions (19 x 1.75 x 9)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.