elysia skulpter 500
500 Series Mic Preamp DI with Built In Compression, Metering, Low Cut Filter and Tone Shaping
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
|Pre-order now for estimated 30th May 2018 ship date. We will not officially charge your payment until shipment is confirmed.|
A variable toolbox all in one 500 series slot, ready to take your tracks to the next level!
The skulpter 500 is the ultimate recording front end. Its audiophile preamp is based on single resistors controlling a fully discrete Class-A amplifier capable of complementing any microphone with a remarkably true and natural sound. If additional mojo is needed, two variable saturation/filter stages and an intelligent onboard compressor make voices and instruments sound like a finished record right from the start.
Whether clean or colored, the sonic bliss does not stop at your mic locker. The skulpter 500 provides a balanced DI input with significant headroom, so just about any signal coming from guitars, basses, synths and effects will benefit greatly from the skulpter 500’s pristine amplification and versatile processing qualities.
Way more than just a preamp, the skulpter 500 is a complete recording solution – everything you’ll ever need in front of any DAW.
- 100% Discrete Class-A Topology: Pristine audio path and signal processing
- Audiophile Gain Staging: Natural and incredibly detailed sound
- Dual Sound Shaper: Mojo machine with filters and harmonics
- Intelligent Onboard Dynamics: Smart controlled musical compression
- Variable Low Cut Filter: Flexible low frequency clean up
- Balanced DI: Instrument input with massive headroom
- Multifunction Meter: Level, gain, compression and clipping
- Stepped Controllers: Exact and repeatable settings
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.