Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Ideal for critical studio and live applications, the low-profile AT4021 offers a flat, extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. Its low self-noise is perfectly suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. The microphone offers outstanding reproduction of low-frequency sounds.
Audio-Technica AT4021 Features
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- High front-to-back rejection ratio—cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.