You may also be interested in our ZenPro U Mod TLM67 with U67 body appearance.
Open box item in as new condition, with full original warranty!
A contemporary development of the legendary U 67. K 67 capsule, new circuit design, which closely reproduces the U 67 sound characteristics, three directional pattern, pre-attenuation and high-pass filter. Novel Neumann dual-color design.
In the world of studio microphones, the numbers “47”, “67” and “87” have associations that inspire enthusiasm among professionals in the field. It is of course no coincidence that the name of the new TLM 67* contains the number “67”. In many respects, the TLM 67 is based on the “workhorse” of the 1960s, the legendary U 67. Like the U 67, the TLM 67 incorporates the K 67 capsule. In addition, the special new circuit design closely reproduces the sound characteristics of the classic U 67, without the use of tubes. Similar Neumann circuit technology has already proved very successful in the TLM 49.
The TLM 67 is extremely versatile. Its three switchable directional characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8), selectable 10 dB pre-attenuation and high-pass filter permit detailed adjustments to be made, depending upon the specific recording situation.
Neumann TLM 67 Set Z Features
- Sound characteristics based on the legendary U 67
- Three switchable directional characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8)
- Switchable high-pass filter and pre-attenuation
- Transformerless circuit technology
- New dual-color exterior design
Neumann TLM 67 Set Z Specifications
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Omni/cardioid/figure-8
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 10/18/9 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) 29/24/30 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1) 16/11/17 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 65/70/64 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 78/83/77 dB-A
- Maximum SPL (tube characteristic) for THD < 0.5 %2) 110/105/111 dB
- Maximum SPL (tube characteristic) for THD < 5 %2) 130/125/131 dB
- Maximum output voltage -1 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted, 0.5 %2)) 94 dB
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted, 5 %2)) 114 dB
- Power supply P48
- Matching connector XLR 3F
- Weight 490 g
- Diameter 56 mm
- Length 200 mm
Neumann TLM 67 Set Z Includes
- Neumann TLM 67 Microphone
- Neumann 25' XLR Mic Cable
- Neumann EA 87 Shock Mount
- Neumann Windscreen
- Neumann Wooden Box