Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
A natural with high SPLs, the ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence. The microphone is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio-Technica ATM250 Features
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Audio-Technica ATM250 Specifications
- ELEMENT Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-15,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 600 ohms
- WEIGHT 252 g (8.9 oz)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.