ZOMBIE Cable Analog Line
Mogami and Neutrik Line and Patch Use, Choose Length, Connectors and Color Markers
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
QUICKSPARK business equipment leasing is available.
Orders $1,000 and up, Section 179 tax benefits* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Select this cable for premium interconnect and patching of analog gear.
Getting the exact cable you need is easy:
- Choose Cable Style
- Choose Your Length
- Choose Your Connectors
- Choose Your Color Code
- Add to Cart & Checkout
ZOMBIE Cables are assembled on site, ensuring a timely shipment while getting exactly what you need: top quality cables crafted from top quality components, all with our LIFETIME UNDEAD WARRANTY*.
ZOMBIE Cable Analog Line Premium Components
- MOGAMI W2552: Thin, balanced 2 conductor, perfect for patching and works with small connectors (TT and 3.5MM)
- MOGAMI W2549: Mogami's best sounding balanced 2 conductor design, clean and clear at any length
- MOGAMI W2534: Quad balanced design for superb noise rejection, only needed in high RFI environments
- BARE WIRE (blank, no connector)
- 3.5MM TRS MINI - NYS231BG
- RCA GOLD - NYS352G
- TRS 1/4” GOLD - NP3X-B
- TRS 1/4” SILVER - NP3X
- TRS 1/4” FEMALE - NYS2203P
- TS 1/4” GOLD - NP2X-B
- TT BANTAM GOLD - NP3TT-P-BLK-AU
- TT BANTAM SILVER - NP3TT-B
- XLR FEMALE GOLD - NC3FXX-B
- XLR FEMALE SILVER - NC3FXX
- XLR MALE GOLD - NC3MXX-B
- XLR MALE SILVER - NC3MXX
ZOMBIE Cable: ...
LIFETIME UNDEAD WARRANTY:
We stand behind our assembly and will repair or replace any ZOMBIE Cable that has only been used for its intended audio purposes that does not have its head cut off (known fact: this is the best way to kill a zombie, it's also the only way to kill your warranty). Component (parts used) failure for any reason (including but not limited to abuse or misuse) is subject to each manufacturer's rules and warranty, should such a case arise.