Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The A-Range is a 2-channel rack-mountable version of the legendary Trident 'A' Range console. Comprising two independent channels, each with a microphone/line amplifier and four band equalizer, it is designed to process level instrument and incoming signals from a microphone or line level instrument and output to a recording device, such as a digital audio workstation or analog multi-track tape recorder.
Trident Audio A Range Specifications
- Microphone: 600 ohm transformer balanced
- Line: 10k ohm transformer balanced
- Output Impedance: <100 ohm transformer balanced
- Microphone: 0dB to +60dB
- Line: -10dB to +10dB
- Microphone: <-126dBu ref 150 ohm (20Hz-20kHz)
- Line: <-85dBu (EQ In, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Mic Input: +24dBu at all frequencies
- Line Input: +24dBu at all frequencies
- Mic Input: <0.05% T.H.D. (-50dBu input, +4dBu output)
- Line Input: <0.05% T.H.D. (+4dBu input, +4dBu output)
- Frequency Response:
- Mic Input: ±1dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Line Input: ±1dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Nominal Operating Level: +4dBu
- Peak LED Threshold: +15dBu
Trident A Rang...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.