Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This amazing box has lightning fast clipping of peaks resulting in much higher average volumes for your mix, along with subtle EQ and harmonic finishing effects!
The Overstayer M-A-S was designed to be an analog ‘more’ control. More color, more harmonics, more tone. It gives you the harmonic character and peak rounding of classic recording and mixing chains in a simple, highly controllable rack-mount unit.
The limiting nature of the M-A-S stages rounds and bends peaks resulting in increased apparent volume, without the timing artifacts associated with compression. Its integrated pushbutton High and Low EQ presets, High Pass Filter and Emphasis circuits help further shape the harmonic content of source material. Rotary switch controls for Mix and Output make settings easy to recall.
Use it on the individual tracks for cumulative (console to tape like) benefits. The M-A-S can add consistency as peaks and harsh transients get smoothed and absorbed into the performance, making balancing tracks in the mix easier, and lessening the need for bus limiting down the line. Used on a full mix, the added harmonic content can energize, and add cohesiveness and detail. The Mix control allows the character to be balanced to taste. Bring harmonics and tone to your bass, synths, drum machines and samplers with the integrated front panel high impedance input.
Overstayer M-A-S Features
- Standard variable pot style
- Rotary switchable style (special order, upcharge)
Overstayer M-A-S Features
- 2 Multi Analog Stage Channels in a single space 19” rack-mount chassis
- Highly controllable, reactive analog chain that bends transient peaks and adds low order harmonics, simply brings analog character and vibe to any source
- Increase apparent loudness without timing artifacts
- Integrated EQ, filter and emphasis curves to shape harmonic content
- Mix control to balance processed to unprocessed signal
- Continuous DRIVE control for resolution with switched MIX and OUTPUT controls for stereo matching and easy recall
- High impedance input to bring the analog goodness and inspired performances to bass, synth, and drum machines
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.