Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. In-house computer optimized drivers, a waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the KH 420 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 420 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
Neumann KH 420 Features
- Computer mechanically modeled three-way cabinet design using Low Resonance Integral Molding (LRIM) materials
- In-house simulated magnetically shielded drivers
- Alloy fabric dome tweeter with built-in grille
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF) and flow optimized die cast basket
- High-capacity flow-optimized bass reflex ports with pipe damped
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Electronics panel with dimensioned integrated Accelerated Heat Tunneling (AHT) heat sink
- Analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- Fast-acting independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils
- Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Four-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls and easy to use parametric equalizer
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Ground lift
- Individual hand-alignment in final test
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.