Heritage Audio HA-73 EQ ELITE
Mono Preamp EQ Channel Strip, Neve 1073 Clone with DI and 3 Band Equalizer with Filters, Class A Design, Universal Power Supply
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
|Pre-order now for estimated 9th Feb 2018 ship date. We will not officially charge your payment until shipment is confirmed.|
More info soon, taking pre-orders now!
HA-73 EQ ELITE Features
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR, ´73EQJR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- Fully discrete 3 band classic equalizer with vintage correct inductors.
- Hi shelf at 12Khz.
- Mid band selectable between 6 different frequencies and OFF.
- Lo shelf selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF
- Inductor based High Pass filter, frequency selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF.
- 1 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use.
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.