The world's greatest plugin DAW effects loaded on their own PCI express accelerator hardware, ready to supercharge your MAC or Windows PC!
- Allows you to choose three more plugins from the UA Store
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Marshall, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Marshall, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus a choice of Core, Custom or Ultimate 4 UAD plug-in packages
- Gives your native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, award-winning, sonically complex plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics or Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA‑2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec Pro EQs, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live and more
General UAD-2 PCIe Specifications
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card (4.7” x 2.5” when fully seated)
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card (6.6” x 4.2” when fully seated)
- 1, 2, 4 or 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz sample rate support
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- Check www.uaudio.com before purchase to check for compatibility with your hardware and software.