Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 SOLO Core Processing for Mac and Windows.
Sharpen your recordings into records — with genuine UA audio conversion and a studio full of classic vocal, guitar, and mixing tools.
Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Arrow puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of acclaimed UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars through with near-zero latency — as well as acclaimed UAD studio mixing tools like classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs — for professionally polished tracks, right out of the box.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based preamps. These include authentic licensed mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API®, and guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.*
The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which lets you record at near-zero latency through Unison-enabled plug-ins, regardless of your software buffer setting or how many virtual instruments you’re running. Arrow includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic guitar amp plug-ins — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo series of interfaces, Arrow opens up a range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Arrow lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency.
The UAD library features over 90 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs and tube-driven Pultec EQs — with more being added every few months. These are the exact same plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers, and Songwriters
Arrow’s portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, robust all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package. And with its growing library of stunning UAD plug-ins, Arrow is like having an ever-expanding analog studio, right on your desk or ready-to-travel in your laptop bag.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve® , API® , Manley® , Marshall®, Fender® , and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Arrow Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle*
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
Arrow includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” software bundle. All other UAD Powered Plug-Ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com