MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
This is the stereo pair listing.
You Will Receive
- (2) UK Sound MPL 500 Preamp
- Sequential Numbered
This is the 500 Series version of the 73MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the MPL works well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- Frequency Response: 6Hz to -3dB at 75kHz, Flat within 0.5dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈600/150 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth