73MP Dual Channel Mic Pre
This is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
OEP Carnhill transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 73MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 73MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- Frequency Response: 6Hz to -3dB at 75kHz, Flat within 0.5dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈600/150 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight (Dual): 7 LBS/3.18 KG
- Dimensions (Inches): 19W x 1.75L x 9D