The Transceiver is a four channel insert station. The main function is to convert +4dB balanced signals to unbalanced and back again. Each channel has a send level, the return has a gain control and a polarity switch. Among other things you can use The Transceiver to do the following:
It's an insert station. Insert unbalanced gear such as guitar pedals and old echo fx into your DAW or consol.
It's an active DI-box with up to 20dB gain. Plug your favourite instrument into your collection of vintage gear via The Transceiver. It's a reamp tool. It's a Swiss Army Knife on stage. Hook up balanced gear on stage between your instrument and amp.
TK Audio Transceiver Specifications
- Max balanced input: +27,5dBu
- Max unbalanced send level: +22dBu
- Max return input level: +22dB
- Return gain: 0-20dB
- Return input impedance: 1Mohm
- Max balanced output: +27,5dBu
- Send frequency response: 10-100kHz +/-0,1dB
- Send THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,001%
- Return frequency response: 10-100kHz -0,2dB (at 10Hz)
- Return THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,003%
- Rear panel has four XLR inputs and four XLR outputs
- Built in power supply, 230V or 115V (not user selectable)