The Soyuz SU-011 Small Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone delivers sound as rich, warm, and beautiful as its handcrafted, polished design suggests. Swappable capsules make this high performance microphone at home in a wide range of critical instrumental, orchestral and choral recording applications.
Utilizing a NOS subminiature military spec tube, the SU-011’s silky sound fills a longtime void in the world of high-end pro audio.
The SU-011's tube and transformer based circuit and handmade capsule deliver classic tube warmth; its sound is well-balanced throughout the frequency spectrum with an open top end that is never harsh or brittle.
- 100% handmade in Russia;
- 25mm gold sputtered diaphragm capsule;
- In-house wound transformer;
- 6S6B military grade triode tube;
- Optional capsules: omni, hypercardioid;
- -10 dB Pad and clip included;
- Comes in a velvet-lined, hand-crafted Russian hardwood box.
- Type - Tube condenser microphone;
- Capsule - 25mm gold sputtered membrane;
- Sensitivity - cardioid 12 mv/Pa; omni 10 mv/Pa; hypercardioid 14 mv/Pa;
- Impedance - 150 Ohm;
- SPL -120 dB Equivalent Noise: less than 18 dB (a-weighted);
- Tube Type - 6S6B;
- Power - Dedicated power supply- BP-011;
- Size - 26x123mm;
- Weight - 150 grams (single mic);
- Extras - wooden microphone box, power supply, XLR cable (5 meters), mic clip, -10 dB Pad.