Once demo'd mic, as new with full original warranty!
Sony jumps back in the recording microphone game with this unique, hi-res recording model!
The Sony C-100 is a two way condenser microphone, compatible with High-Resolution Audio, and suitable for vocal and critical instrument recording in the studio. Incorporating double microphone capsules and a noise elimination structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone, the C-100 delivers a broad frequency range of 20 to 50,000 Hz and excellent reproduction of vocal and musical qualities.
- C100 Microphone
- Shock Mount
- Stand Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Supports Hi-Res Recording (~50kHz)in an ultra-compact package
- Two-way structure incorporates newly developed capsules with variable directivity that deliver a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 50kHz
- Selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni/Bi) supports a wide variety of recording applications
- Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound
- Low-Cut filter eliminates low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- -10dB pad switch provides added headroom