The MK-105 uses the MKL-5000 capsule but has another head and body construction. Designed to work with numerous sound sources to maximum effect, the MK-105 excels on vocals, grand pianos, guitars and percussion amongst many other sources, and gives presence and warmth to lead parts in the mix.
The frequency response of the MK-105 is expansive, ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and smooth throughout all of its polar patterns. Despite its sensitivity it has a very high SPL handling capability and very low noise floor, allowing straight to digital recording and thus leaving the pure warm sound unadulterated.
Oktava MK-105 in Wood Box Specifications
- Freq. Response, Hz 20-20000
- Output sensitivity, mV/Pa 10-16
- Max SPL, dB for 0,5% THD 120
- Self Noise (DIN), dBa <=18
- Output impedance, ohm 200
- Powering, V 48
- The difference in free field sensitivity
- between 0° and 90°, db >= 4
- The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 180°, db <=18
- Weight, g
- Length, mm 160
- Max diameter/width, mm 55