The MK-103 is a mid-sized diaphragm microphone. It was developed to provide a microphone with a cardioid pattern and broad frequency range between Oktava's small and large diagram sizes.
The MK-103 provides a new mid-sized, 19.5 mm capsule, as one of the only mid-sized diaphragm microphones on the market today.
The MK-103 is a front address, cardioid capsule design. The MK-103 utilizes the now famous MK-012 pre-amp body. The construction of the capsule has been designed to offer maximum rear rejection.
Oktava MK-103 Black in Wood Box Specifications
- Mic type Medium diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Freq. Response 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required 48 +\- 2V
- Full impedance, module less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412) 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD) 140 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz > 7 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed +\- 2,5 db
- The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 90° in 250-5000 Hz range 3-10 dB The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 180° in 250-5000 Hz range > 10 dB
- Average sensitivity difference between 0° and 180° for cardioid capsule in 25-5000 Hz range > 18 db