The MK-102 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy. A cardioid, omni & hypercardioid capsule increase this microphone's versatility.
The MK-102 is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as the recording studio.
Oktava MK-102 Black in Wood Box Specifications
- Freq. Response, Hz 20-20000
- Output sensitivity, mV/Pa 16
- Max SPL, dB for 0, 5% THD 120
- Self Noise (DIN), dBa <18
- Output impedance, ohm 150
- Phase Positive Powering, V 48
- Switches -10dB Pad
- Weight, g 180
- Length, mm 123
- Max diameter/width, mm 39