Once demo'd, mint condition with full original warranty!
Studio microphone with Retro look. Warm sound, optimized for vocal recordings. Uses the capsule of the legendary M 49 and U 47. Cardioid polar pattern. Set includes elastic suspension.
The TLM 49 is a large-diaphragm studio microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and a warm sound which is especially optimized for vocal performance. It is supplied as a set, with an elastic suspension.
The design is inspired by that of the legendary M 49 and M 50 microphones of the 1950s. Naturally the TLM 49 has the typical Neumann fine matte nickel finish. The “sound design” is also oriented toward that of the M 49 and the U 47.
By combining its retro look with proven Neumann transformerless circuit technology, this microphone ensures low self-noise and the use of high gain levels.
Neumann TLM 49 Features
- Sound profile optimized for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Cardiod characteristic
- Retro design
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension
Neumann TLM 49 Specifications
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 13 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) 23 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1) 12 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 71 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 82 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD < 0.5 %2) 110 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD < 5 %2) 129 dB
- Maximum output voltage for THD < 5%2) -1 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier /A-weighted, 0.5 %2)) 98 dB
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier /A-weighted, 5 %2)) 117 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.2 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3F
- Weight 825 g
- Diameter 78 mm
- Length 165 mm
Neumann TLM 49 Accessories
- Elastic Suspension EA 2 (mt)
- Shock mount Z 26 mt
- Stand Mount SG 1