Studioclock192 CX is a 1/3 rack wide 1U tall house clock generator/distributor designed specifically for audio applications. Its outside dimensions are the same as in the entire "Stereo" series of Mytek digital audio products.
The unit is intended to provide ultra stable clock source to synchronize complex digital equipment setup. Studioclock can generate its own clock based on ultra stable internal clock generator or redistribute applied external wordclock source. Studioclock 192 CX is designed specifically for digital audio applications and does not accept or generate video sync signals.
Mytek StudioClock192 CX Master Studio Clock Specifications
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48k, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz or wordclock 25-200kHz
- Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
- External Sync.: Wordclock in a 256x Superclock
- Can be terminated.
- Clock Outputs: 6x Wordclock (all BNC outs can be terminated)
- 1x Wordclock or Wordclock divided by 2
- 1x Wordclock or Wordclock divided by 2 or 4
- 1x Digidesign(tm) 256x Superclock
- 1x Hi-Speed AES/EBU
- Mains: 100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
- Dimensions: 1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep (5.5”x 1.6”x 8”)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds