Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
BROOKLYN ADC is Mytek best sounding ever new A/D converter designed specifically for most demanding mastering and recording applications where transparency of conversion and accuracy of detail are of the highest importance. Dual mono ADC chipsets with fully balanced signal path and conversion are sampling audio at 12 MHz, with a choice of high resolution audio output formats: up to 384kHz /32 bit and DSD 256.
Brooklyn ADC is the first commercially available ADC to feature built in MQA Kernel (TM) to be used for mastering to MQA streaming format. Together with the Brooklyn DAC , there is a set of mastering converters capable of capturing the finest details of music like never before with practical workflow enabling easy mastering in a variety of Hi-Res formats, including MQA. Brooklyn ADC offers a choice of input flavors: electronic line level or passive nickel transformer as well as optional high perfomance mic or phono input.
- PCM up to 384kHz,32 bit, DSD256 with simultaneous formats on output, including USB.
- Transparent line level (electronic) or passive nickel transformer with saturation control, mic or phono input (optional plug in cards). Inputs accessible from both back and front panels.
- AES, SPDIF, ADAT/Toslink (up to 192k, 24 bit),
- SDIF DSD, USB2 Class2 (All formats, up to 32 bit)
- (No drivers for Mac or Linux, bidirectional interface function
- with digital out on AES)
- Built in (MQA compliant filters and dithering)
- Control panel w. one button HiRes recording
- Mac or Win app enabling control of all settings from a computer via USB. Features one button simultanoeus maximum resolution PCM and DSD recording without a DAW and easy flash firmware upgrades.
- <1ps jitter Mytek Femtoclock (tm) generator. Wordclock I/O
- Worldwide 30W power supply 100-240V 50/60 Hz. Optional 12VDC power input (2.5mm, inner +)
- 4 lbs (2kg)
- WxDxH=8.5” x 8.5” x 1U
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.