DSD DIO-SDIF card for 8X192 can only be ordered separately and it is not a part of the 8X192ADDA bundle. (Converter bundle comes with choice of 1 free card: FW, USB, ADAT, MADI) There are few additional cards offered for 8X192 that are not included in the bundle: Dante Ethernet Network Card, Sonoma/SDIF DSD DIO Card, and SDIF DSD DIO Card.
With DSD DIO-SDIF card installed, 8x192 ADDA converter can function in native DSD64 (2.8MHz) and DSD128 (5.6MHz) direct stream digital 1 bit audio format it provides 8 channel of native AD and DA DSD conversion, far superior in sound quality to almost any other DSD converter. The card comes with 1m long SDIF BNC snake and can be connected to Tascan DA3000 and DA1000 DSD master recorders, Pyramix Mykeronos DAW and other SDIF capable equipment.
Mytek 8X192 ADAT DIO CARD Specifications
- Up to 64 channels transfer on one FW connection at 48k (32@96k , 16@192k)
- Up tp 24 bit/ 192kHz PCM
- FW400/800/Thunderbolt compatible
- Low latency (1 sample) onboard cue mixer
- FW400>800 cable included
- Thunderbolt to FW adapter included
- Mytek TC driver for Mac OSX and Win 7/8 with mixer control panel and firmware update panel.
- Drivers available for download on Mytek website