Musicians, artists, and bloggers agree - the V69 (Mogami Edition) is the standard of excellence for tube condenser microphones. Tested against mics costing barrels more, the V69 continues to impress with its rich midrange, punchy forward character, and mix-ready vocals. Providing a winning combination of both crispness and warmth, the V69 is a must-have tool for the professional and home studio environment.
MXL V69M-EDT Features
- 12AT7 dual triode vacuum tube
- Transformerless design
- Comes with shockmount, power supply, 15' 7-pin Mogami cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable, cleaning cloth & aluminum flight case
- 3-year warranty/1-year tube
MXL V69M-EDT Specifications
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -18kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 218mm/1.85 in. x 8.58 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Black with gold grill