Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The MXL V67N is a robust condenser microphone that provides just the right amount of power, presence and clarity. Hand-selected components and transformer-balanced output deliver a solid bottom end and exposed top, making it perfect for drums, piano, guitar, choirs, and many other applications. Plus the V67N is internally wired with world-class Mogami cable for sonic integrity in every session.
MXL V67N Features
- Provides just the right amount of detail, clarity and presence
- Perfect on stage or in-studio
- Internally wired with Mogami for sonic integrity
- Interchangeable capsules with omni & cardioid polar patterns
- High SPL level for capturing loud sound sources
- 3-year warranty
MXL V67N Specifications
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid/Omni
- Sensitivity: -49dB re 1 V/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: -16 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 148 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Current Consumption: 5.2mA
- Size: 124mm x 23mm/4.88 in. x .91 in.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs/90.72g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.